|Job Location||Other Locations|
|No Of Openings||9355|
|Job Title||Telangana Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018|
Applications are invited On-line in the proforma Application available on the WEBSITE https://tspri.cgg.gov.in from the eligible candidates starting from 03.09.2018 to 12.09.2018 (Note:-11.09.2018 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Junior Panchayat Secretary.
(i) The User Guide is available for Online Submission of Applications. The process is described in brief that is as follows:
I STEP: Visit the WEBSITE https://tspri.cgg.gov.in and apply online, candidateshave to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Government bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP:- After entering the details in the Portal, the applicant will proceed topayment gateway.
III STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the three modes viz. Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
IV STEP:- After payment of fee & after filling the entire application form, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates.
(ii) The ID No. in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference /correspondence.
(iii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted
(iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact o.9346180688 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M
& 1.30 P.M to 6.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.
Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
100 Questions 100 Marks
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science in everyday life.
4. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7. Indian Political System and Government.
8. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11. Policies of Telangana State.
12. Mental Ability.(Verbal and non-verbal),
a) Logical Reasoning.
c) Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving
analysis of a passage.
d) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
PAPER II 100 Questions 100 Marks
(Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes)
1. Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
2. Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including
Constitutional amendments and reports of Various
3. Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
4. Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to
upliftment of Rural Poor
5. Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development
Department of Government of India and Telangana
6. Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small scale Industries,
7. Community Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare
8. Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self
9. Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
10. Accounting and administering funds received under various